The Asian American Cultural Association was formed in 2006 as a means to create and maintain a spirit of understanding and alliance amongst all Asian American Communities in the Dallas Fort Worth Area
Building a vibrant community in the DFW area through strength in diversity of Asian American cultures and traditions.
` Different traditions, one mission'
- Create and Maintain a spirit of understanding and alliance amongst Asian American Communities in the DFW area
- Increase awareness of the rich cultural heritage of all Asian-Americans by holding high visibility social and cultural events.
- Promote unity amongst the associations members in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship, and mutual understanding by providing means for different groups to reach out to each other and the community.
- Improving communications by sharing interests and concerns for mutual growth and benefit.
- Provide scholarship funds for educational welfare and academic excellence of AA students.
What We Do
- New Year's Eve Cultural Gala
- Easter Celebration (Community Picnic)
- Asian-American Cultural Festival
- Christmas Social
- Awards Reception for recognition of outstanding Asian-American students
- Community outreach - contributions to local and international charities