NTAACA’s scholarship program is designed to encourage Asian American youth to become productive members and high achievers of the community. Scholarships are awarded to high school graduates entering universities.
- Graduating senior in high school of the current school year – in the DFW metroplex area
- Asian American descent – either from a parent or grandparent
- Scholastic status – must have a minimum GPA of 3.5, and submit an official transcript of records
- Moral and law abiding citizen – no prior conviction of any crime whatsoever
- Demonstrate a financial need – submit a statement how this scholarship assistance will assist her/him in his life mission and objectives
Details regarding submission for 2017 Fall Scholarship will be announced soon! In the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.